Friday 23 November 2018

Definitely a Pool Day

It is still dark, I can not see it, the light of the lamp is reflecting in the windows but I hear the Strait roar.

I picture the waves rolling over, imagining white frothy foam when they roll. 
Waves washing over the sand and the rocks, carrying the voices of PEI, from the Gulf Stream, from, from..... Carrying debris, hopefully not a a lot of garbage onto our beach.

I wonder, where the powerful Strait will have moved the rocks? Where will be the sandy path into the water, when I go on Sunday after the sauna to see if I can lower myself into the water?

Definitely a Pool Day today! 
 

November 21,2018 Northumberland Strait


Our swimming cove Nov. 21, 2018



No comments:

Archan Knotz creates : February

Archan Knotz creates : February :  Every year it happens, February arrives and I have this strong urge ...