Tuesday 28 April 2020

The Enjoyment of Tea

Still Life older work in watercolour on paper





I had to share my thoughts about my morning cups of tea today.

I have been listening to an audio book by Henrietta Lovell - Infused: Adventures in Tea https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/41826892-infused

She describes teas and tea drinking deliciously.

I have been sharing my new found knowledge with my partner Mary, who doesn't share my enthusiasm about brewing and drinking tea.

Anyhow, all I want to share today, is that I had wonderful tasting cups of green tea this morning.
I am so grateful for this.
Sometimes, I am trying all day to taste this wonderful cup of tea that makes my senses sing.
Today is a day of singing senses.


No comments:

Archan Knotz creates : February

Archan Knotz creates : February :  Every year it happens, February arrives and I have this strong urge ...