Monday 4 February 2019

Inspiration

"Diving" acrylic on canvas 10 x 8" SOLD


Wondering were to find inspiration these days.

January has been a difficult month to find inspiration. Yes, I have still gone swimming, and are doing my daily activity journal, but squeezing paint onto my palette plate, or rolling out the block ink seems to be to much to handle.

In the beginning of January I started a painting I found little joy in, I seem to be stuck in this experience, therefore, it is so important for me to take these paints and squeeze them on to the plate in order to move back into the joy of creating art.

In order to pull myself out of this slump, I have started to make simple drawings in my journal. Nothing much, just to keep going.

The self critic is the hardest critic, I want to be kind to myself again and allow the energy to flow.  




No comments:

Archan Knotz creates : February

Archan Knotz creates : February :  Every year it happens, February arrives and I have this strong urge ...