Saturday 9 July 2016



Trace Monotype Print


The Sunday after launching the Event 
Monotype Printing Workshop

What a journey,
last Sunday I launched a page advertising the monotype printing workshop 
I am to give on July 15th.
I feel
excitement,
to share a technique I find so inspiring
 with others.
Not only will this workshop inspire the partaker, 
they will take it and inspire others with these techniques.
I am grateful
for the overwhelming interest 
this workshop has received.
Yesterday,
I was in Halifax to stock up on material we will be using.
I love shopping at the art supply store,
feeling the paper between my fingers,
imagining the possibilities.
Next week,
will be spend on designing the outline of the workshop.
Finalizing the flow of Friday morning.
I am looking forward 
to meet the creative souls
diving into the journey of  monotype print making with their wooden spoon in hand.







    


No comments:

Archan Knotz creates : February

Archan Knotz creates : February :  Every year it happens, February arrives and I have this strong urge ...