Sunday 4 January 2015

...and all this Jazz!

The hours are counting down to the first work day in the new year. Wanting to stretch the hours longer but time as its own way of moving. Nevertheless, I go back not just a bid more relaxed but also with a plan of spreading compassion. 
Yesterday, we had a wonderful meeting at our house. Like minded people got together and we talked about what a compassionate circle could look like for us. Like Mary said, we are in Nova Scotia, therefore, we needed something to eat and to drink, all was provided for, the fire in the wood-stove was warming us, as we allowed us to be vulnerable, honest, and filled with hope. Brave people we are!
Nevertheless, I feel irritated and have the Sunday blues, therefore, the lino-cut ...and all this Jazz. The ink is still wet as I took the photo, struggling with the background, however, I started to explore, I moved a step ahead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will miss our time together, it was wonderful. I look forward to more of it. I really like the colours, I can see letters and it seems more free to me. I love you,m

Archan Knotz creates : February

Archan Knotz creates : February :  Every year it happens, February arrives and I have this strong urge ...